Church of the Virgin Mary stands on Jungmann Square in the New Town of Prague, close to the Wenceslas Square in Prague. It was founded by Emperor Charles IV. in 1347. dominant feature of the church is a Baroque altar column of the seventeenth century with a monumental sedmimetrovým cross. In addition to the main image of Our Lady of the Snows is placed on the altar of a number of statues. Ramp for wheelchair accessible.
Text was translated from Czech. View original.